Job & Family Services
• What are Food Assistance benefits (formerly known as Food Stamps)?
• Do I qualify for Food Assistance benefits?
• How can I apply for Food Assistance?
• What will I need to apply for Food Assistance?
• What can I buy with Food Assistance Benefits?
• How will I receive my Food Assistance benefits?
• Where can I use my Ohio Direction card?
• What if I think my Civil Rights have been violated?
Perry County Job and Family Services, 212 South Main Street, P.O. Box 311, New Lexington, Ohio 43764
• • • • •
CHILDREN & FAMILIES
Please to contact your eligibility referral specialist directly with questions regarding your benefits. You may also contact Assistant Program Administrator Julie Harley, at 740-342-3551 ext 630 for more assistance with the application process, making changes to your case, or transferring a case into or out of Perry County.